The Akashic Records contain the vibrational records of each individual soul and its journey.
What Are the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records are a universal filing system which record every occurring thought, word, and action: a collection of mystical knowledge stored in the etheric levels. The vibrational records of each individual soul and its journey are contained here, making it a profound spiritual resource for consciousness development and expanded spiritual awareness.
The Records have been recognized as a reservoir of useful insight, guidance, wisdom and healing information from the past, present and future. More recently, many find working in the Records amplifies their efforts in other systems and disciplines including counseling, body work, hands-on energy work, art, and even business. Both the compassion and counsel of the soul are revealed through the Akashic Records, illuminating truths and solutions to present-day challenges.
The Records are governed by the Three Absolutes: Fear Not, Resist Not, and Judge Not. This makes for a very safe and loving and also encouraging environment.
When you open your Akashic Records - anything becomes possible. From the questions you pose during a reading past lives may be revealed, soul fragments found and reintegrated, spiritual, emotional and physical healing can occur. Patterns and belief systems that are supporting self-doubt, fear, anxieties, and disassociation – can be brought to light to dissolve and heal. No matter what the questions or the answers, the beauty of the unfolding and expansion of self is present.
The information and the answers that you receive from this sacred place can reset your perspective and can bring you into a deeper understanding and alignment with self, which in turn can bring healing of the mind, the heart, the soul the body.
Healing through the Akasha can be done by:
- Opening with a Prayer that connects you to the light.
- Asking Questions
- Having a greater understanding of the situation.
- Steps that can be taken to assist with the situation, problem, the healing and the well being of the mind, the heart, the soul and the body.
- Utilizing this time to stay in the light.
- Praying while you are in the light.
- Personal healing while you are in the element of prayer.
- Blessing, and releasing of old thoughts, beliefs, patterns, energy blocks, attachments, stagnation, and past wounds that has affected the mind, the heart, the soul, and the body.
- Blessing, Releasing, Cleansing, Healing, and becoming Whole.
- Deliverance, anointing, attuning to the light.
- Asking, Feeling, and being surrounded by the everlasting presence and pure love of the light. Become part of the light, be embraced by the light, be of the light, radiate, magnify and amplify the light.